Every family wants the same qualities from their Nanny, someone trustworthy, fun, caring and who will fit into your family perfectly. Assuring that these goals are being met is our highest commitment.
Nannies are there for you, working the hours you need, following your routines and commitments, dedicated to providing safe, fun and stimulating care for your children in your own home, responsibilities also include light duties, cleaning, laundry and cooking for the child. We have various types of nannies to suit different childcare needs:
- Live in nannies - a nanny who lives in your home, they become a part of your family, you provide food and pay all expenses. Many families opt for a live in nanny to cover the long irregular hours they work. Usually a live in nanny works 5 days a week and baby sit 2 nights in the week, this can be decided between the 2 of you.
- Live out nannies - travels to the family’s house each day. Live-out nannies generally work for up to 12 hours a day, five days a week, and may be required to do evening babysitting as well.
- After-school Nanny - they collect the children from school, help with homework, feed, and get them ready for bed if required until the parents return, these positions are often also full time in the school holidays.
- Temp Nanny - struggling to cover school holidays, maternity cover, looking for a weekend away or a day away, temporary nannies are short term contracts from 1 day upto 12 weeks.
- Night Nanny - will go into the family’s home and cover the night shift, giving you a much needed good nights sleep or cover whilst you are away/working at night.
- Nanny share - is a great option for working families, the nanny works for two families, it gives the children time to meet with friends out of school. The families decide which house the children are going to be looked after, often splitting the time equally and share the cost. This option makes it more affordable for all the families.
- Mother’s Help - One way of describing a mother's help is perhaps to say 'nanny-in-training'. A mother's help will carry out the duties of a nanny and will be willing to undertake light housework and shopping, basically there to assist the parents but would not be expected to be left in sole charge of the children for long periods of time. A mother's help can either live in or out and the hours of work are those of a nanny's.
- Mannies - trained or not, male nannies can be great, particularly if it’s an all boy family.
- Maternity Nanny - Maternity nannies are there to step in and support you immediately after the birth. They will help with routines, sleeping and feeding and be an invaluable source of advice. They can be with you for aslong as you need them.
Nannies can be OFSTED registered enabling you to use childcare vouchers or you may be eligible for tax credits.
What we offer
As part of our personal service we:
- Discuss your family’s needs in depth and then send only CV's that will match your requirements.
- All our childcarers are fully qualified or at least 2 years experience with children.
- Each of our candidates are pre-screened personally, interviewed and references checked.
- All childcarers must hold an enhanced DBS or willing to apply for one, we can help organise one.
- Advice on how to register a nanny with OFSTED if required.
- Childcarer has a paediatric first aid qualification in the last 3 years or willing to train.
- Provide a sample contract for you and your nanny.
- We maintain the highest level of confidentiality with our clients.
- Support you through the process of finding the perfect childcarer for your needs.
- There is no registration fee to join our agency.
A little something extra ...............
Once the referral fee has been received you become part of the Purely Childcare family.
Should your nanny be sick and you need emergency cover for upto a week, Purely Childcare will endeavour to provide a substitute nanny in your time of need, you just need to pay the nanny.
THERE IS NO REFERRAL FEE FOR THIS SPECIAL SERVICE.
26+ hours per week £750
Upto 25 hours per week £500
£25 per day for 1-3 days
£15 per day for 4-5 days
£50 per week thereafter
Babysitting Services (Upto 4 hrs per day)
£25 one off registration fee
£10 per sitting
Fees must be paid within 14 calendar days