SEN Support Workers/Buddies
At Purely Childcare we understand personally that a child with additional needs deserves exceptional support who can provide the best possible care, providing suitable stimulating play activities. A support worker/buddy who can work closely with the family and professionals involved so the child reaches their full potential. We will match your family and child’s needs to our trained, experienced and passionate support workers who have a desire to work with children and young persons with additional needs.
The buddies can work on an ad hoc basis, babysitting or specific hours, they have experience behind them. They include qualified, experienced nannies, primary and nursery school teachers, medical/teachers/health and social care university students.
Our support workers are available to work nights and weekends as well as day time shifts. They have the ability to build good relationships with the child, families and professionals, helping to develop skills and independence. Many support workers already have experience and a range of skills previously. Others are willing to learn and train, bringing skills they have gained in their previous employment, education and skills.
What we offer
As part of our personal service we:
- Discuss your family’s needs in depth and then send only CV's that will match your requirements.
- Each of our candidates are pre-screened personally, interviewed and references checked.
- All support workers/buddies must hold an enhanced DBS or willing to apply for one, we can help organise one.
- We maintain the highest level of confidentiality with our clients.
- Support you through the process of finding the perfect support worker/buddy for your needs.
For more information and fees please contact us.